She is getting so BIG! She is having lots of trouble with allergies! :( No fun! I hate it because there is nothing you can do for her at this age other than suction her nose out, turn on the humidifier and let her sleep elevated. So, this is how she has been sleeping A LOT! This happened a couple of weeks ago too. Then she got lots better and I was debating about moving her to her big bed...but then she got congested again this weekend. Bless her heart.
Here is her big girl bed with her new name canvas! How precious!

My friend, college roommate, Ashley paints lots of things and does an AMAZING job! She won't let anyone pay her! I keep telling her she could get rich off of this talent, but for now I'll love being her friend and love sending her a sonic card for painting this! She also painted the woo pig sooie ones that posted about a while back. So she knew the colors and added the pink to make it "girly" for me! It is perfect! I couldn't have asked for something better!

This is sort of funny, but I wanted you to see the details! She wrote out the Razorback fight song as the border and she freehanded it!! Oh.my.gosh! It is sooooo cute!
My friend, college roommate, Ashley paints lots of things and does an AMAZING job! She won't let anyone pay her! I keep telling her she could get rich off of this talent, but for now I'll love being her friend and love sending her a sonic card for painting this! She also painted the woo pig sooie ones that posted about a while back. So she knew the colors and added the pink to make it "girly" for me! It is perfect! I couldn't have asked for something better!
This is sort of funny, but I wanted you to see the details! She wrote out the Razorback fight song as the border and she freehanded it!! Oh.my.gosh! It is sooooo cute!
3 comments:
So cute! I love the fight song around the border...adorable!
Love it! Hope Whitney's allergies get better soon.
That is so sweet! Your friend is very talented! And Whitney is adorable. We (the youngest and me) struggle with allergies and they have been really bad recently. Maybe once the weather settles down, so will they...
Post a Comment