11.13.2009

Introducting Beau

My good friend Erin had her baby this week! Beau Christian Travis Bartlett (yes he has 2 middle names, all 3 of her boys do!) came on Wednesday and is precious! I met him at the hospital Wed. night, but my girls just got to meet him this afternoon!

Here is the prego pic of us from my baby shower in August!
Check out that hair!




It is amazing how big Whitney looks to me! I knew she had grown and was obviously not that "newborn" looking anymore, but oh my word...she looked half grown today laying beside Beau! We of course couldn't get them to open their eyes! I'm sure we will have many more times to try! I'm so excited to have a friend to "do this" with! When Lindsey was little, I lived close to Martha. Now God has given me Erin to have fun being a baby momma with! I can't wait....

1 comments:

Erin said...

The two cutest babies I ever saw!! And yes, I'm sure this is the first of MANY photo ops!!