Not having a sister myself, I enjoy watching my girls in their relationship with eachother...most of the time. They are really playing together quite a bit. They love to play house, babies, tea parties, school, etc. Most of the time Lindsey is the "boss" of whatever they are playing (mom, teacher, worker) and Courtney just goes with the flow, most of the time! At times they get it worked out and Courtney gets to be the mom, but thakfully she kicks in as the middle child and does whatever she has to do to play with Lindsey. Last week this is what I saw in the toy room! Just precious! I can't wait for Whitney to join in the fun! I have a feeling there will be many a tea party in our future! I love being a girl mommy!
Today this is what they wanted to do. Lindsey got the blanket out and laid down and Courtney joined her, adding all the animals and extra blankets. She has such a sweet heart and caring spirit!
Don't get me wrong, this is not the picture all the time, but it sure is nice when they decide to play together and be BFFs!
11.12.2009
Sisters=BFF (sometimes!)
Posted by Sharon at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment