11.24.2009

The Honey and Granddad Show

Last weekend the big girls went to Honey and Granddad's house! They wanted to take them to see the Christmas lights on the Fayetteville square. They had such a good time and a fun filled weekend for sure! Here are some of the things they did:

Sat. morning mom had a baby shower to go to, so she took the girls with her. They were excited to dress up and go with Honey to see her friends! They had such a good time!

Sat. night they all went to eat at Tim's Pizza (where Uncle Taylor works) and watch the Christmas parade from there.
They got these super cool light sabers! Wow! Courtney knew she wanted pink and Lindsey had such a hard time deciding on her color, even up until the time they were leaving.

Today Lindsey had a program at school and grandparents were invited! They were all excited, but I think that Honey was the most excited. Here they are at school!


Here is her class singing and performing! Look at Lindsey talking to Chloe! Of course!

She had fun showing off her school room and some of her friends!

We are lucky to have such great grandparents! Lindsey was so happy to have them come visit!

1 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

Shar,

I've been doing a big blog review here catching up on you all since it's been a bit since I've been able to check it. I cannot believe how much bigger Whitney looks already! Wow, she's quite the little chunker-roo! What a beauty! How fun the LL is trying out the cheerleading, too fun to watch I'm sure! I was also so excited to see your friend Erin's baby is born! Praise the Lord for His blessing of this little guy for sure and for bringing her through this safe and sound! I miss you!!!!!