I asked a photog friend, Julie, to take some pictures of Whintey for me. When we lived in NWA I used Legacy House Photography and did the baby club--one pic a month for the first year. I put them all in a frame and have that of Lindsey and Courtney. I couldn't not do it of Whitney, so Julie is doing this for me. Here are some that she took. Precious!
11.11.2009
Whitney Pics
Posted by Sharon at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Love the third one -- looks totally like she's smiling!
I like these alot, except for the 1st on.... YOur girls are all growing so fast! Lindsey look so much older in the last pic you posted. And I love the hat story!
Ha! You know there is nothing more precious than a baby hog Alisa! :) Maybe woooooo pig will be her first words!
So precious! Love the ones on the white blanket!
wow!! super cute!! i may need to hit up my friend Julie also!!
So sorry...I am behind on blogs. She is SOOO beautiful! She looks like a little angel in the pictures. I know you are enjoying every minute!
soooo Beautiful!
Post a Comment