This is my new craft I made for Courtney's one year picture in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited. I'm considering starting a small business on e-bay or something making these, bows and one day A-line dresses for a little extra income! It is so up my alley and I'm ready to do these kinds of things since I have my 2 girls.
Courtney took about 10 steps when I put this on her and then walked across the living room today too. I don't think we are too far away from her walking a lot. It is more and more each day.
8.07.2007
TuTu Cute
Posted by Sharon at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would buy from you! I think you should do it. I wish I had the skills, alas, I do not....
I love it! So cute. You know Avery will have to have one!
Yes, I will make Avery and Linlee one!! If you send me Linlee waist size, in inches, I'll make one! I assume you want to wait until closer to Avery's birthday?! Also, if Linlee wants a particular color, tell me that too. Tulle pretty much comes in any color. This one is hot pink and white.
Post a Comment