One of Courtney's favorite things is taking a bath! She'll be in the living room and I'll go to the girls' bathroom and turn the water on. Within a few seconds, here she comes! She knows it is time. I think yesterday she even said, "baf!" She and Lindsey had been taking a bath together and I got her out to put her diaper and pajamas on. As we were walking back to Lindsey I said, "Where's Lindsey?" Courtney's response sounded a whole lot like "baf" and I had thought earlier when she was getting in the tub that she had said that. So, I'm pretty sure she has another new word! My jabbery child...
This is Courtney's 2nd (very close race at this point though!) favorite thing to do. If this cabinet is closed and there are no plastic dishes on the floor, Courtney will be sure that changes. When she finishes cleaning it out (ha ha!) I pick it up. Later when she comes back, when she notices them picked up she will go over there and a lot of times she'll literally just pull it all out and go back and do something else. It is so funny! Many times I'm glad she's entertained until it is time for me to be cooking supper or something and moving around the kitchen is like an obstacle course! But, hey...whatever makes them happy! Right?!
8.13.2007
"These are a few of my favorite things...
Posted by Sharon at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment