The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random facts about me:
1. I'm so sick of hot weather! Really I'm just sick of sweating ALL THE TIME! Thus I just got my hair chopped off! It doesn't touch my shoulders!!
2. Since I was pregnant with Lindsey I have a BIG sweet tooth! I wasn't this way before hardly at all! Now, I can't live without chocolate or ice cream!
3. I love watching Big Brother with Ryan and MTV's The Hills without Ryan!
4. I wish that Ryan and I had time to play co-ed softball like we used to.
5. I can't wait to go on vacation with just Ryan in October! Mexico, here we come!!!
6. I want to learn to make bows really well and sell them online and at craft fairs. Along with tutus and girly things! It is a new dream...Buzzy's Boutique. My mom called me Buzzy for some reason growing up.
7. I'm addicted, yes literally, to e-mail, my blog and just "shopping" on the internet!
8. Ryan and I think we are through having kids. We'll wait and not do anything about it at this point, but we both feel pretty strongly about this decision.
Tag, you are it! Alecia, Alisa, Shannon, Lesli, Lynne, Brandi, Misty, Martha
8.19.2007
Tag, you are it!
Posted by Sharon at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sharon,
You had great random facts! I would love to hear more about your desire to make bows....that's so fun. I hope you guys are doing well. As always, your girls are oh so cute!
Post a Comment