8.19.2007

Are we having fun yet?

This is a PRECIOUS picture if I do say so myself! I wanted some of her standing and then some of her sitting down looking up at me. However, she only wanted to sit and wouldn't look up at me. As you can see from the next picture, when she was done, she was done! The next sequence of events included ripping the bow from her head! I am amazed that she left the bow alone long enough for me to take this picture! She rips them off immediately when I put one on her. I guess I didn't put them on her enough as she was younger. Shoes are now the same way. She refuses to leave them on! I got some precious ones on sale this week and she leaves them on for about a min. and then she bends down and starts ripping the velcro loose and taking her socks off too. I guess she's a true Arkansan!
This is a great picture of Lindsey and Heather. She came back to visit us for a few days before school started. We had fun hanging out and shopping!

0 comments: