This was Courtney on Sunday morning. Just so cute! She had a bow on, but of course wouldn't leave it on. So big!
This was her birthday breakfast. She liked the candle. She looked as if she was going to blow it out.
Lindsey was helping make the cake. Courtney was walking around and mad that she couldn't see, so we put her up in her chair and she loved watching and feeling like she was part of it. Even if she didn't get what was really going on.
Here's the birthday girl in her tutu and fancy birthday hat. That is one that someone gave Lindsey and I thought it would make such a fancy picture with her tutu and all. It lasted all of the one second that it took to take this picture.
The only present that Courtney opened was the one that Lindsey picked out for her. She'll open ours, nothing huge, on Sunday at her party. Lindsey was so excited to give her the present she had picked out. It was sweet.
Once Courtney wasn't afraid to dive in, she liked the cake! Can you tell? She was not sure about it being on her hands at first. Ryan picked it up and put it to her mouth for her. As he was putting it back on her tray, she leaned her head down to the tray to try and get a bite. So funny! She was covered and had a bath in the kitchen sink!
What a feeling to have my baby as a one year old. I just can't believe that it has gone by so quickly. I'm excited for what lies ahead and try not to think about how fast this year has gone by knowing that the rest of the years will fly even faster. How blessed we are to have such precious girls! Sunday is Courtney's party with just family and a couple of friends. It should be fun. I'll post those for all to see!
8.24.2007
Happy Birthday to Courtney!
Posted by Sharon at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those pictures! They are both so cute! I agree about time flying. Emma Cate turns 2 on the 29th and I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday we were having her! Little girls are so much fun!
Happy Belated birthday, Courtney! With school starting, I have not been able to keep up with my blogging friends or e-mail! I can't believe she's one! Caroline's will be here before I know it! LOVE the tutu and hat!
Post a Comment