12.11.2012

Mall Santa

 I had this great idea to take the girls to the mall to see Santa when we were already going to be at the mall for tumbling.  We went right after school, then were going to get a snack, see Santa and be ready for tumbling.  We get to the mall and read that Santa takes a break from 3-4.  Perfect!  So we got a snack and then had 35 min to kill!? Luckily they were in fairly good moods and did ok!  With the cute decor I suggested Lindsey go over and pose...


 She asked for another pic...
 Then was being silly and got right in my face and I got this cute pic! HA!  Love it!
 Then Courtney wanted to pose...so she gave me these!

 Love that they seem to grow closer everyday!
 I wanted a close up of their faces and Courtney was being silly, so Lindsey was trying to make her look at me...it turned into a silly girl moment...that I caught on camera!



 Then it was time for Santa...Whit had been afraid of Santa several weeks ago, so anytime we were at the mall we would wave, and she even got brave and gave him 5 and talked to him.  So I never dreamed we would have a tearful experience...but we did.  May have been my fault because she didn't feel good.  The lady said we were allowed to only take ONE pic.  She made that very clear.  (but I took 2 really quickly) Otherwise I had to buy a 5x7 for $15.  So I did what I could and decided one that she took wasn't going to be any better, so this will do for this year!


0 comments: