I am the homeroom mom for Courtney's class and honestly loving every min of it! That my be weird to some but it is truly a dream of mine come true. I want to be "that mom" that is involved (but not overly) at the girls' school. I want to know their teachers but not be pushy. This year has been so much fun! Thankfully there are many parents who were willing to help make this party a HUGE success. We decorated sugar cones as Christmas trees and put sprinkles and M&Ms as ornaments. So cute! (and yummy)
Of course Courtney decided to eat all the extra icing she had! I wasn't shocked at all when I looked over and saw her doing this....
One of the parents brought the cutest cookies from Rick's bakery (yummy yummy). Of course the kids loved them! We just had other simple snacks: grapes, cheese cubes, chips, capri suns and someone brought a cake.
Courtney's friends at her table: Rebecca, Daniel, and Bentley
Mrs. Baltazar opening her present from the class....
Then we played "pass the present" as I named it?? Where it's wrapped however many times there are students. So each one unwraps a layer when the music stops! They think it's hilarious.
At the end, the box had candy canes in it! Simple, but fun (and a good, calm game)
Sweet Mrs. Baltazar with Courtney. We love her!
She gave them all a book so they opened them at the end of the party...
It was a simple party, but so much fun. Thankfully Mrs. Baltazar and I are super similar and we like things to be simple and organized. So we worked well together! Courtney had to stay in her class because I had to go to Lindsey's class party. I wasn't in charger of hers and I was excited to just go and get to hang out with her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment