After a weekend in Branson Ryan and I decided it was a good night to take the girls to the Fayetteville square to see the lights. They do some amazing decorating and the weather was too perfect. Not cold at all...Courtney had shorts on and we made her change into jeans, but she still wore her sandals. Seriously. What is going on with this weather?
Of course there is a Razorback or 2....
Whitney wanted her pictures taken by the red lights...
So then they all did...and no, I didn't say "strike a pose" to either of these big girls!
Just for my Doha cousins...a camel. The girls didn't want to ride, but liked seeing a camel in town!
Lindsey took this pic for me. I seem to never be in pictures, then when I am I don't like myself. But, at least we have a pic, right?! she did a great job as a photog!
Ryan let them pick one thing they could do, Whitney and Courtney chose to ride the ponies.
1 comments:
Haven't been on here in a week or so and look at all these fun posts!! Fun decorating and other family stuff. Love the lights and the camel. I'm sorry no one rode the hump! Ponies were more popular. The girls look so big in these pictures. Great pic of you and Ryan with the lights!!
Post a Comment