1.04.2010

Going to Church

Whitney and I have ventured out to church the last 2 weeks. This is her on her first day to visit! She is getting so big! I love the look on her face! I could just eat her up! Yesterday we "visited" the nursery when she got fussy during Bro. Ronnie's sermon! During the music she is entertained and then when it gets quiet and she's sleepy.....she started to fuss. Not really cry, but just wasn't content, therefore I didn't wait for her to scream. I walked over to the nursery with her to tell Tonia that Whit will probably be there next week! Tonia has a nursery blog and put this picture on there today, so I "stole" it!

Is she really big enough for the nursery? My baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

I adore that bow head picture! Her facial expression is awesome! Everytime I see her picture I'm amazed how big she is, how is that happening???

Katie said...

She is precious, where did you get you sign with the kids names? I love that!! Maybe I can order one from OH. SO cute. We have our own Hills girls, I have Lauren and you have Whitney (: I have not watched the show in a while.

Reba said...

What a sweet face! I love the picture of both of you...I swear you look younger and younger. How is that possible?