1.10.2010

Go Upward Go!

Yesterday we started another season of Upward! Ryan is coaching 5th-7th grade boys. This year Lindsey is cheering as well. To say she was excited would be the understatement of the year! This is most of the girls on her squad! I know some of them...The "big girl" in the back is Heaven, our pastor's adopted daughter! She's a helper on their squad. Here they are stretching
This is how Whitney spent the beginning of the game. When she was ready to get out, we had plenty of willing hands to hold her!


Warming up...she's got the stance down, wouldn't you say?

Next time I will know to bring my zoom lens! But, here they are standing to cheer!

Of course, Courtney had to be "in uniform" too! There is no telling what she was saying or thinking in this picture. Classic Courtney face for sure!
This is Lindsey's friend Paige. She and Paige have been friends since we moved here. It was her very first friend that she met at church. Paige started kindergarten so we don't see her as often, but they have fun together cheering!
Lindsey did good. I watched her and was proud of her. She was so happy to be out there. I guess it is in her blood! If she wants to play basketball, softball, volleyball, the flute or whatever she finds that she likes, I will still be proud! For now...I'm a happy momma with a cheerleader!

2 comments:

The Junods said...

This is just plain crazy! How cute is she and how can she be that old! She look like she could be in Jr High! Oh my word...can you imagine 3 cheerleaders in your house. Wondering who won't be? :) Adorable pictures and what fun for you!

Lynne Paulus said...

It is scary how old they all look! It's like a glimpse of the future, ahhh! i can only imagine how Keira would get into this, too fun! And Whit looks so much bigger too and blonder! She's looking more and more like her daddy. At least in that photo anyways.