We have not been up to much other than our normal, busy, non-exciting lives. I thought that Ryan and Courtney looked so cute on Sunday. Of course, Courtney wouldn't smile. She's in that "don't take my picture" phase which I clearly remember Lindsey being in. So, getting her to smile is totally hopeless right now. Ryan looks good though! :) He's such a good daddy too. Courtney hasn't ever really been a "daddy's girl" but here lately she can not get enough of him! It is so cute! Lindsey has ALWAYS been his leech, but now he has 2! Ha! I'm so glad they love him and he is amazing to watch with them! He's such a good example of who they need to marry! Way to go, Babe! It has been super duper cold here. Honey got this for Whitney for Christmas and it is so cute! A perfect outfit for getting out on a cold winter's day! We had to take Courtney to gymnastics on Monday, so I bundled Whit up in it! She was snuggly warm for sure!
1.06.2010
A lot of Nothing...
Posted by Sharon at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sharon,
That is a great pic of Ryan and it is cute of CA too even without a big grin! I love the snuggly outer wear for Whit! Hard to fathom all the cold the states are getting, but that does make getting out and about with little ones tough!
Oh man, I'm so stoked you're starting Esther b/c I just started it 2 days ago! My mom sent it to me for Christmas. SOOO good already, as are all B.M. studies. She sent me the DVD's on a flash drive so I have those too. Now I can chat with you about it, since I'm just doing it solo. You can make sure I do it, always the hardest part for me.
those little feet are too cute!
Post a Comment