She seems to love our bed. She slept there very little when she was a newborn. Now, if she's really struggling to take a nap, I can cuddle her on our bed and get her to sleep. Isn't she precious? She's just getting so stinkin' big!
This might be one of my favorite pictures ever! I was a thumb sucker (until 4th grade!) but neither of my other girls even came close. I'm not sure I want her to be totally attached to her thumb for fear of her sucking it until 4th grade, but it sure is precious right now!
Courtney has been really struggling with "middle child syndrome" lately. I was glad the other day when she asked to hold Whitney. She talks and sings to her a lot, but doesn't ask to hold her often. She's so sweet and getnle with her. This time Whitney was just looking and looking at her! Something about those sisters...I just love to watch them!

Lindsey is learning to read "one vowel words" as she tells me. She's LOVING it and thinks she is so big! Her readers from school are very very simple, but she still feels like she's reading a book. Both of her sisters were very interested in listening. I had to capture the moment!
Lindsey is learning to read "one vowel words" as she tells me. She's LOVING it and thinks she is so big! Her readers from school are very very simple, but she still feels like she's reading a book. Both of her sisters were very interested in listening. I had to capture the moment!
4 comments:
those are such cute pictures! Just real life. What an awesome blessing each one has been to your family. so sweet Sharon.
Beautiful girls!!
Sweet sisters! Nothing like it! Precious pics!
In some ways it's like reading my own life when I read your blog! Isla has just found her thumb too and I too think it is so stinkin' cute! We just go watch her suck away on it like it's the most entertaining thing ever. I love the picture of the three girls together. I completely echo your comments about not ever having a sister and now seeing the sister thing with your girls. We miss you Scogin girls!
Post a Comment