My precious Lindsey! She has been playing so good this afternoon and I really needed her to do that! :) It has just been "one of those days" where nothing major wrong has happened. But some small, insignificant frustrating things have happened. So thank you Jesus she has played well by herself while Courtney has been napping!
The purpose of this post is to confess I guess. My name is Sharon and I like things to be organized! That being said, I'm not good at going into an unorganized room and organizing it. I like simple organization. For example: toy room: my boxes have had labels on them of what goes in each box.
All of that to say that I have seen Lindsey playing this afternoon with food and such as she made a parade of chairs in the living room, playing with food, wearing an apron, etc. Not bothering me, so I didn't ask. She was in her own world and that was great with me. So I was talking to my mom and Lindsey wanted to talk. As I looked around at what she was doing I found the following, so I HAD to take pictures!
The tea set out of it's box, but all together...
All the french fries and chips together...
All of the cheese...
All of the bread/buns...
All of the dishes and dish towel...
All of this was done by her on her own. I had nothing to do with it. I love this about her! She is so girly, she loves to please, she is very smart! She is a great daughter! I love you Lindsey just the way God made you! What a blessing you are!
3 comments:
Too cute! I can't wait for Cole to be able to help with picking up toys!
That is so cute! She likes to be like her mommy. She is so smart, I bet she is writting isn't she?
Oh how sweet! I love that little girl! If I had a girl I would want her to be just like Lindsey!
Post a Comment