Here is the semi-finished...
Here is the finished...pretty much!
The cabinets are going to be used in the toy room!!! Ryan is making me/the girls some cubby/shelves for in there to store things better. We have moved on and need a different kind of storage space for toys, dolls, dress up clothes, stuff!!! That is what his next project is. He says he might start tonight. It will not take him long, but I will paint them white, buy baskets for the cubbies, and then have to ADDRESS the toy room! Yuck!!! If you are bored and want to come address and organize, call me!! I like to organize, but it just isn't sounding fun to me. I know the finished prodcut will make me happy though...
What I learned today: Moving is much easier than cleaning out and organizing. With moving you just have to decide if it is worth moving or throwing it out. So much easier! With just "stuff" you have to find a place for it and that is what I don't like....so maybe I'm ready to move!! Ha! I bet you thought there was some big moving announcement! :) Nope...just that it is easier than cleaning out, if you ask me!
3 comments:
I'll come help you, Sharon! I love to organize! :)
I'm sooo with you! I love the finished product but can't stand the process...especially if I'm trying to do it with 4 kids running around.
Seriously, maybe we should have a girl party and go around week by week to each other's houses and help each other get it together. Sound fun?
Sherry,
I love that idea!
I'm in!
Post a Comment