11.05.2008

On to the next one...

Project that is!! I'm so stinkin' excited. I LOVE our bathroom redo that was our last project. It is somewhat decorated, nothing new since I posted pictures. I'm going to use some of our Shannon Walker pictures in there.

But, anyway...in our other houses, we have had pantrys. However, in this house we don't. If you have a pantry, even a small one, be thankful! I didn't realize how nice that was to have somewhere to just put stuff! So, our next project is our "pantry." I won't have a walk in, nice sized pantry. However, I will have good shelves instead of small, useless cabinets! Seriously useless! So here is Ryan taking down the unpainted, useless cabinets that are currently in our utility room. We even already know what we are going to do with them....stay tuned. That is the NEXT project!! Coming soon! Notice...they didn't paint before they put them up! nice!! Not to mention that there were small cabinets above the ones in the above picture that were just sitting up there. NOT attached to the wall at all! :)

So today my project was to paint the wall. It didn't have to be perfect because it will pretty much be covered up, but it couldn't stay white! I'm hoping to get the shelves Ryan bought painted so it will be easier than painting them after they are hung. Tonight while the girls and I are at church...he will hang the shelves!
I'm thankful for a handy husband! My dad is a lot of things, but handy he is not. Right dad? :) So I didn't grow up used to just saying I wanted cabinets down and shelves up and it being done. But I have become very spoiled to this idea of just mentioning that I want something different, built, changed, etc. and he is able to do it. Thankfully he is like me in that he wants to get started and get it done!! I'm excited to finally feel like I have a place for some of this random stuff and to get some of the "arts and crafts" things that the girls use organized for once!! I can't wait!! Plus tomorrow is MDO for Lindsey, so I will be able to get it done hopefully then!!! Yeah!


4 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! Go Ryan!

Erin said...

Wow! Hadn't even heard about this project yet and it's almost done!

Alecia said...

Cool. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Julie said...

Can't wait to come see it!