2.12.2008

So Much Better

Well, for those interested....I'm much better! I guess the doc was right because the meds are working and other than just a small bit of congestion, I feel 100% better! Praise the Lord! So far the girls seem well and had a great time at Honey and Grandad's house! Thanks mom and dad! I couldn't have survived or gotten well this quickly if I had been chasing the girls around! Kudos to you! So, off to the rest of the week and looking forward to this weekend in Branson with my hubby! I guess just pray he doesn't get snowed or iced in while at a meeting in Cincinnati this week!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, Sharon. Have fun this weekend. I'm better, but Jenna is still very sick. Please pray for her. Thanks.

Alecia said...

So glad you are better. Finally everyone in my house is better, too.