
Flower Girl! She is so excited to wear her dress to Kyle and Miah's wedding! This dress is one that the flower girls wore in our wedding! (They were Ryan's twin cousins that were the exact age Lindsey is by hardly a week!) Anyway, Miah picked out a brown bridesmaid dress that I actually wore 2 summers ago when I was BIG pregnant with Courtney. I still had it, for some reason, and made Lindsey's sash today for her dress. I really like how it looks and am very pleased with my first "project" sewing...other than material onto burp cloths! :) Lindsey will make a beautiful flower girl! One day she will make a beautiful bride, but let's not go there! I wonder how Ryan will hold up watching Lindsey walk in and down the aisle at the wedding?!
4 comments:
Great job, Sharon! Yea! She looks adorable, I love what you did.
She looks beautiful. Great job on the sash!
Clever, clever, clever! How great that the dress fits perfectly! LL will be an adorable little flower girl!
Great job! She looks so cute, I love the look on her face. The girls are too cute!
Post a Comment