
Picture Perfect...

Sort of....

HOLD MY HAND! Look at both of their faces! So funny!! Lindsey is so mad that Courtney won't hold her hand and Courtney thinks it is hilarious! Gotta love 'em!

Lindsey filled out all 14 of her friends' Valentine cards! I thought she might get tired of it, but she didn't and is now making one for Daddy. So cute!
3 comments:
That is so cute! Thanks again for thinking of me yesterday...I now have an ear infection and am on medicine for the bad cough. Jenna's fever is down though so that is good.
Too cute! True sisterly love! Glad to hear you're feeling much better. Props to Ryan for planning a romantic get-away! I'm hoping for a "happy Valentine's day dear"! Love you!
I can't believe it...Diedra Wood found me via your blog and so I went to Lauren's blog looking for you. I gave up and went to check my own blog (which I haven't done in forever) and you had left ME a comment!! LOVE the pictures of the girls! SO, now...does your mom blog, or email, or myspace or Facebook - I do them all and would like to re-connect with her! Can you help us??
Post a Comment