The title pretty much says it all. I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I was sure that it was the flu--fever, chills, horrible headache, a small bit of congestion--but after going to the doctor today and having a test done, it was negative. So, my doctor is treating it as a sinus infection. Who knows?! I hate to "wish" it was the flu, but feel like at least I would have an answer, but maybe these meds will help. Tylenol and Advil seem to be somewhat working, but if I do much then my head starts to explode.
PRAISE THE LORD my mom is out of school all week. So, Ryan met my parents yesterday and the girls are with them. Mom says they are having fun and I'm able to rest much easier with out them here to need me. I just pray that they don't get sick--the girls or my parents!
The best news of all: My sweet husband planned a weekend away for us (before I was sick!). He even got his mom to keep the girls for us and got a hotel for us in Branson...Chateu on the Lake! Very nice! He even already scheduled me a massage on Sat. morning! What a great hubby I have! Thanks babe! I just pray that I will be well enough and that my girls will be well too!
2.11.2008
Flu? No. Sinus Infection
Posted by Sharon at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry you feel awful, EVERYONE is sick, or so it seems. What an awesome husband! I'm going to make Thomas read your post ;-)
Thanks for the encouragement about the Caroline's teeth thing (or lack thereof!) Your teeth are beautiful, I remember that about your smile! :-)
I had the exact same thing last week, I am on an antibiotic right now for a sinus infection. It does get better. There were however, a lot of sleepless nights.
The foundations ss is Misty, sorry about that. I meant to use our other login.
Feel better, Sharon! I'm thankful for you that it isn't the flu. It is miserable. Also, Jeff and Jenna and I went to Chateau on the Lake two years ago. VERY NICE! Have fun and enjoy your massage. :)
What precious girls!! So glad you found me! Such a fun surprise. You look like you are doing great. Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment