Princess Lindsey as she is going to rest today. This cool tent is something that Daddy thought would be a good idea. We had a couple of Christmas toys that weren't working, so he returned them and came home with this! You can imagine that Lindsey loved it. So does Courtney! Do you think it fits or what?
Yes, it takes up her whole room like it looks like it does!
Good idea Dad! Every princess needs a castle! Keira's playhouse isn't princess, but I'm sure she'd prefer it to be...I won't show her the pictures! That is so great!
3 comments:
JB wants to know when she can come over for princess time! (which means mommy time for us!!)
How fun does that look! What a treat for little girls. I know mine would be in heaven...
Good idea Dad! Every princess needs a castle! Keira's playhouse isn't princess, but I'm sure she'd prefer it to be...I won't show her the pictures! That is so great!
Post a Comment