As I woke up on Friday, July 20th I thought about all that had gone on...not only over the past 3 years, but what a long day that was 3 years ago when we were all anxiously awaiting the arrival of what would turn out to be our first daughter. We didn't know what she was. The baby would be either Lindsey Lee or Luke Wade. I think she's a perfect Lindsey Lee!
Only 4 months ago she wouldn't have anything to do with helping Ryan blow out his candles and last year she didn't have any idea what to do. She's growing up! Thankfully...I guess! She had candles in her toast on her birthday and couldn't wait to have candles again in her cake at her party!
Courtney had to be involved...of course. Little sisters are always in the way I guess. She was great at the party and even got her own "attention" at the end while Lindsey was busy playing. Courtney wore the precious outfit that Lindsey wore on her first birthday. I love it, but wanted Courtney to have her own outfit for her first birthday party. Wait until you see it! Precious!
Just thought I'd add this one to show Lindsey at one! :) Similar? What do you think?
2 comments:
It is hard to believe she is really 3 years old! I can't believe it's been almost that long since seeing you guys in person!
:( Lindsey was a beautiful birthday girl!
Sharon!! She looks JUST like you in the top picture. What a cutie-pie. I can't believe she's three!!
Post a Comment