7.18.2007

Grangad's Birthday

Monday was my dad's birthday! And no, that isn't a typo in the title. Lindsey forever couldn't say Grandad, but finally said, "Grangrad." Then now dad had decided he would just use that and be called Grangrad since that is what Lindsey said. Well, Lindsey has now turned it into Grangad without the 2nd r. So, who knows what it will end up as!

We bought him this new Razorback hat and of course the girls wanted to put it on. Lindsey insisted on wearing it over her face for some reason...who knows with her moods lately! So, this is the best picture I got out of 6 tries! Mercy!


Of course Dad let her help him open, so I guess it was good practice for this weekend. She won't know what to do with all of our families here and all sorts of presents! It will be fun to watch her get excited!







This was the fun for a little while. Courtney likes to push these toys around and walk now. However, this is the first time she's pushed Lindsey. We were concerned that Lindsey was going to push herslef and take off leaving Courtney face planted on the tile or hardwood. However, Lindsey was super careful and went slow so Courtney wouldn't fall. It was cute watching Courtney think she was SO BIG pushing Lindsey instead of the other way around.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I clicked on your blog from Aimee Fannin's blog (I went to college with Aimee). I go to church in Bentonville with your parents. They are SO sweet!

Laurie said...

Hi Sharon-
Kelly told me about your blog. Your girls are SO CUTE!
I talked to your mom this morning at church. Glad to know you have a blog. I love reading them!