Courtney had her first pizza tonight. At least her first time to hold a slice of pizza and chew or knaw on it! She LOVED it. I figured with nothing on it but cheese, there wasn't much she could get off of the pizza and choke on. She had the best time and all that was left was this piece of crust that was so soggy! Such fun mom times...soggy pizza crust! It was fun to watch her be so big!
This is Lindsey and her friend Paige. Paige's dad had a get together to go to and Lindsey's dad was fishing in a tournament. So, Tracy and I decided it would be fun to hang out and eat pizza. Me being the mom that I am (HA HA HA!) decided it would also be fun to make sugar cookies with hot pink sprinkles. We didn't just make any sugar cookies, I made a "L" and "P" for Lindsey and Paige. They had a blast! Then we made star and heart ones too. So fun.
Courtney was sitting in the sink in water and vinegar! Bless her heart. She's had HORRIBLE diarriah (how do you spell that?!) for about 24 hours now. Her little bottom is so red it looks sun burnt just ALL the way up and down! :( SO SO SO sad. If I just touch her changing her diaper she falls apart. Just FYI--our pediatrician's nurse told me once about putting them in this water and vinegar for diaper rash because it (vinegar) is a cleaning agent. I am sold. It helped her once before, but has really seemed to help this time. She will sit and sit in there, for like 20 min., literally! I'm hoping that tomorrow she will have "normal" diapers and this rash will go away. I don't know who reading this will appreciate it, but she has been LATHERED up in A&D! You know who you are if you appreciate that! :) Thanks Mom!
7.13.2007
Fun With Friends
Posted by Sharon at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment