Lindsey had a field trip to the Gentry Safari. I was able to go and meet them to walk around and have lunch there. I don't know that I took many pictures, but I got one of us eating lunch! I love that she wants me there and that she lets me hang out with her and her friends...for now!
Lindsey wanted Ryan to be a mystery reader all year. He finally I think it was at least a little bit of a surprise! He read an Amelia Bedelia and Lindsey was so proud!
Lindsey is so lucky to have Ryan as a Dad! He is so supportive and so encouraging to her. She has always been a daddy's girl. She adores him and I'm so glad she does!
Sweet Mrs. Birkes stepped in as the long term sub for Courtney's class and was so wonderful! She and Courtney really bonded and I'm thankful for her heart to step in and love these kids like her own. We brought her the flowers in the background as a Thank You gift and going away present. We love Mrs. Birkes!
Ryan teases me on days that I don't have a million things to do that I'm just living the dream. But, he's right. Even on the days that I have a million and one things to do I am truely living the dream. I love my job as mom and am beyond grateful that my husband works so hard for our family and I am able to stay home with our girls and be involved at their school. I literally sometimes have to remind myself that not everyone gets to do this and I need to be so thankful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment