Mother's Day weekend was also Cynda's birthday weekend so we went out to Avoca and hung out. Bill grilled hot dogs and burgers and we just got to chill out. The kids LOVE going out there because it is so different from our neighborhood. Ha! They live way out of town and they ride 4 wheelers and shoot BB guns and do tons of things outside that we don't get to do at home.
This is the small 4 wheeler we happened to get a good deal on several years ago and I remember Lindsey riding it in Greenwood looking so small. Now she makes it look small. Wow! She's growing up so fast! Whitney also LOVES to ride it like Lindsey does! They just circle the house 39483902 times in a row! I think Lindsey would drive it all day!
Love this boy!
This is the most redneck thing I have probably ever seen. I mean, does it get any more country than this?! I can't believe that I even let my girls get on this. Ryan is country deep down and is like a kid when he gets on this thing. It scares me just a little bit. He literally went down their driveway and "made a path" back up a steep hill through the woods. I reminded him that he isn't 18 and now has a family he had to support. But I tried to let him be a boy since so much of his life revolves around girly things these days!
I could eat this sweet boy up. He makes me smile and I hope he always loves his Aunt Shar Shar!
Courtney found a caterpillar and was carrying it around. Landon was interested but just wanted to look at it.
Then the kids somehow made it to Papa's shop. He keeps his Harley in there and Landon always just wants to look at it, but this time he wanted to "ride" it. So he got to get on. He thought he was big stuff on there!
Then of course the big girls had to follow suit. Ha!
These city kids handle themselves pretty well out in the country. I hate that I didn't get a picture with Cynda. But, we celebrated her and had a great time hanging out together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment