So the first cast got really loose, so we had to get a new one. I wasn't sure how to tell, but luckily I had asked a lot of questions and they told me if I could get 2-3 fingers in the top of it, then I should come in. So when it looked loose and I could fit my fingers in it, I called, went in and sure enough, it was too loose and she needed a new one. I made sure to get pics of all the sides so we could see all the signatures....she loved people wanting to sign her cast!
I thought the loud noise of cutting (aka sawing) it would bother her, but it didn't even phase her one bit! She just sat there and let this nice lady do it.
Brand new and ready for more signatures!
What a little trooper she is!
0 comments:
Post a Comment