5.17.2009

Sprinkler Fun

This picture has NOTHING to do with this post, but has EVERYTHING to do with Courtney and her funny personality! Thursday morning we took Lindsey to school and came back home. I was getting some things done and she was playing by herself which is not that unusual for her. The next thing I know I'm calling for her so we can get ready and go to Fort Smith. She comes walking to my room with these "pink pants" on...tights is what I would call them! Ha! She had her other clothes on to take L to school. She found these tights when she was taking stuff to L's drawers for me that I had folded. She took her shoes off, put them on OVER her real pants and put her shoes back on! Hilarious! She's such a funny kid! I told her she couldn't wear her pink pants to go shopping, so she had to take them off. Luckily she didn't fight me on that one! Friday was a beautiful day! It was honestly hot and I wanted to be outside SO badly because it has rained and rained and rained here. However, it was truely hot! We finished planting some flowers and Lindsey asked me if they could play in the sprinkler! Perfect idea! They LOVED it! I had the best time watching them love it and think it was so great! Definately an activity that we will do again this summer! It took Courtney a little bit to warm up to the idea, but once she did, she loved it!


Here they are walking around being ducks. They have a CD and book that sings the "6 little ducks that I once knew..." song on it. So they were following eachother around being ducks. Their hands on their backs are their feathers. One part of the song (for those of you who don't know) says "the one little duck with the feathers on his back...." so this is what they were doing!

What would a hot day in the sprinkler be without having a popsicle?

1 comments:

The Junods said...

Those tights are hilarious! And those girls are so big!! CA's catchin up to LL. Thats how I feel about my boys too. No more babies! Time for your's!! yay!