5.04.2009

Moving Up!

Yesterday at church Courtney had to move up! This time last year Mr. "Play" and Mrs. Dana moved up with thier class. So they have been part of our lives for the past 2 years! They are such a blessing. Courtney became BEST BUDS with Mr. Play (aka Clay) and would ask for him during the week. He is the girls head basketball coach here in Greenwood, so at the games she would get so excited to see him! We would go find Mrs. Dana and sit with her for a while, but she was sometimes not as loved as Mr. Play. Courtney would literally walk in the door and go to his lap, even before putting her bag up! When she was in that "hard stage" where they cry every Sunday, it was such a blessing to know that she was loved and taken care of. It even got to the point that Courtney would then cry when Mr. Play and Mrs. Dana left after Sunday School for church. They had to start "sneaking" him out for Courtney's sake! Ha! Then we'd see them and they would fill us in on what she had done or said during that hour!

(Before I go on, let me say that I'm 100% sure that every worker in our nursery is very loving and capable of taking care of Courtney--we just became a little attached!)

I got these pictures of them (which I'm sure they would love that I'm putting them on here) from their work websites!! I intend one Sunday to take my camera and get a picture of them with Courtney, however, I feel a little weird doing that, so we'll see!

Mr. Play (aka Mr. Clay)

MDana (that is how Courtney says it, just the "M" sound)

Reeves Girls--Sarah and Meredith

I'm thankful for this family and what they have meant to us and Courtney over the past 2 years. I know that God will bless us with other teachers are blessings to our family. I just wanted to "document" this time in our lives to remember (and to show Courtney).

We are looking forward to Courtney loving her new teachers Mr. Ken and Mrs. Kay!

0 comments: