7.06.2008

Swimming Lessons and Daddy's Helper

Last week was Lindsey's last week of swimming lessons. She came SO far! She would swim wherever in the pool with her floaties on but not get her face wet. Now she jumps in the pool and doesn't even want us to catch her. She loves putting her face in the water and loves to float too. Here are just a few pics from her lessons. In this picture, that is her friend, Kennedy, right in front of her. They had fun together. It also helped because Kennedy has a little brother that is Courtney's age and they would play together while we watched the girls swim.Courtney and Scott watching the girls swim! Lindsey swimming to Mrs. Jane!
Lindsey floating on her back by herself (with a noodle)

So sweet! Courtney would want to lay down. This is her on the concrete (not sleeping) right behind my chair! She was so funny. This was the last day, so I had to get a picture. She had laid down at some point almost everytime! So silly!
Ryan's mom came to visit on Lindsey's last day of swimming lessons. It was so great to have Cynda (aka MawMaw) come and for Megan to come play too! The girls love them both. PawPaw had to work!
This is where I found Courtney the other night when I was cooking dinner. She was just laying in the toy room coloring! I was amazed. She likes to color, but usually doesn't sit still for very long to do it! Such a sweet moment that I had to catch it on camera!
This was precious too. They were watering some parts of the yard. Yes, SOME parts! We have our yard sprayed for weeds and they messed up the chemicals last time! So we have many many dead spots on our yard. Ryan called the guy who owns the company and he came and put sod in many yards in the neighborhood where the grass was killed. Needles to say, Ryan was out watering and had some help! Usually it is L that wants to help, but C was the lucky one this time. I was glad she got to do something alone with Daddy!She things that she is SO big!

1 comments:

Reba said...

I love the pictures...always fun to have little helpers! The girls are both growing so quickly and are beautiful!
Reba