7.22.2008

Lindsey is 4!!!!

For the past several years Lindsey and I have made cupcakes for her birthday. She really likes helping and it is something fun we can do together.


The birthday girl before church!
We subbed in her class so we took cupcakes to her friends at church.
Her princess scooter from us!
As we sing happy birthday...
She was sweet and let Courtney help her opne one present.
We took a Smith family picture since Uncle Taylor shaved his beard! My mom was so excited. I was excited to see him. He wasn't supposed to be able to come, but he showed up. Lindsey was so excited to see him and Amber! She loves her uncles...they are fun!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Happy birthday! Four is such a fun age. May you have many more birthdays with smiles and love.
Reba

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Lindsey! I forget that you are only four...you seem so mature for your age! :) I hope your birthday was the best, I can't wait to see you at the party!

Amanda said...

I love the dress with the socks and shoes, absolutely adorable! She is so cute. Hope you are all well!