Watch out....PICTURES galore! All the kids! So many of these friends came from MOPS! I'm so thankful for that group! I met some at church, but became great friends with them at MOPS. Obviously Cole (blue shirt) isn't from MOPS...he's Martha's!
Caroline couldn't stand, but she was there too!!

Lindsey had such a good time on the play stuff!
Lindsey and her friends up high playing!
Lindsey, Kennedy and Courtney
The group listening to the rules during the gymnastics part! They got to jump on the trampoline and swing on a short trapeeze! It was a lot of fun!
Lindsey jumping...
Lindsey swinging...(I had a great video but can't get it to load on my computer for some reason!)
Courtney jumping (not really...just standing there!)
All the kiddos lined up on the bench watching Lindsey watch open her presents! They did so good just watching her open!

This party was so much fun! The kids all seemed to have a good time! Lindsey had a great time I know. It was like a private party because of the way it was set up and run. I was very pleased with it and will do that again if we live here when Courtney is this age or close to it!
Lindsey had such a good time on the play stuff!
Courtney jumping (not really...just standing there!)
Lindsey's cookie cake!
0 comments:
Post a Comment