This morning I told Lindsey and Courtney that we needed to paint their toes since we were going to the beach! Lindsey said, "You have to have your toes paitned if you are going to the beach?" Of course! It is the important things in life that I teach my girls, right!? I just had this quick idea to take a picture of our "beach ready" toes! I love having girls!
We are taking our computer, so for my faithful few blog readers I'll try and put some pics up! I'm sure I'll have many to choose from.
We are leaving this afternoon and headed to Hattiesburg, MS. Then we'll be in Destin tomorrow! I tried this morning to show Lindsey how long of a trip we are going on. I showed her on the map how far was to Bentonville. Then I showed her how far we were driving. All she said was, "I can ride in the car that long." So, we'll see. She seems tired, so that is good for us....she'll sleep in the car as we have planned.
Please just say a quick prayer for us to be safe and those around us. We are so excited to go and are thankful that we get to!
7.11.2008
Ready for the beach!
Posted by Sharon at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh how fun. I check your blog every day so you better put up pictures. I feel like I know your girls.
Brent and Jessica are right outside of Destin in a condo. They are there all summer and Anna Claire loves making sand castles.
Pretty toes!
Betsy
Post a Comment