I knew I had one book worm, but I think I have two! My dad is so proud. I loved books as a child too, but not a big reader now. Hopefully my girls will continue the love of reading, I know I should love it. This is where I found them one night before bed. Lindsey most of the time loves it when Courtney wants to do something with her, if Courtney will do it right! So, they were each looking at books in Lindsey's room and they did this for a while. Precious moments!
Ryan put these princess shoes on Courtney the other night and she thought she was BIG STUFF since she knew Lindsey wore them too. Ever since then, she always wants to put them on. They are not really heels, just like a "block" that she walks on so believe it or not, she does very well! She likes to sit and take them off though, but immediately she wants them back on. You can imagine, or maybe you can't if you have boys, the noise they make on our hard wood floors! My oh my, she loves that noise! Lindsey told her though the other day when she had them on, "Babies can't be princesses, Courtney." I corrected her and said that anyone can be a princess, so it was ok that she wore those shoes! I guess there is only room for one princess, Lindsey....just like there is only room for one queen...ME! (My mom calls me that. Like the sign says, "If the name fits, wear it. So, I wear it proudly!)
This is Hairy Harry that Lindsey was planting in some of the pictures with my mom while we were gone to Mexico. It is something mom has done for years with her kindergarten classes and now with her 2nd graders. So, it was a fun project for Lindsey while we were gone and it is easy to grow, good for me! :) Lindsey got her hair trimmed yesterday, so we gave Hairy a hair cut too. I didn't get the "after" shot of Hairy, so we'll get one of those and post it!
10.18.2007
Our Days...
Posted by Sharon at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment