
Look at that smile! That is one that I wish she would give me all of the time! She has become so funny about taking pictures. I think we are on the up road though, at least she would let me take her picture. Before, she would not even have gone outside. I love the relationship I see between she and Courtney developing. The other day Courtney took a long nap and Lindsey asked me, "When is Courtney going to wake up?" She was wanting Courtney to play with her. It is fun to watch. Of course whatever it is the Lindsey is doing, Courtney wants to do too. Most of the time it is ok.


These are the dresses that mom got them before we went on our trip. You may have seen them in the Mexico trip pictures of the girls. The leggings I got Lindsey were at Wal-Mart. Her MDO teacher told me about them. They don't match perfect, but are very orange and black, so they match! :) Courtney had a bow in her hair but between the living room and the front door it came off. It just isn't worth it to try and get it to stay on. She just won't leave it alone!
3 comments:
Cute pictures of the girls! I love the dresses! Have you made any yet? I will post some pics of what we have been making lately. By the way, how is Martha?
I love the dresses! Too cute with the leggings!
No, I haven't made any dresses yet. I'm going to though because I want to have some Christmas ones for them to wear! Yes, send me pics...sescogin@hotmail.com if you don't want to post pics for that, just send them my way. Martha is good, Caroline is here. I'll send you a pic if I still have it on my computer! Oh, mom bought those dresses on the square in Bentonville! :)
Post a Comment