Ryan and I are leaving tomorrow for a fun getaway to Cancun! I am so excited! I think (HOPE!) Ryan is, but if you know Ryan you know he is for sure a man of few words. He is the one that picked Cancun for our vacation, just the 2 of us! I picked the resort. He is not a big lay out, just chill at the pool/beach kind of guy. So, I know he loves me to take me there. However, it is all in clusive. I am the biggest tea todler (however you spell that) so I'm off for an adventure I'm sure. I'm ready to go though and can't wait to just spend time with Ryan, doing whatever we want to do. You can see our resort here! It is beautiful and I read online from the reviews that it is just as beautiful in person. My point is to if you read this, please just say a quick prayer for our family's safety and being apart. My parents are coming down to our house to stay with the girls. I have full confidence that it will be a fun time, but I know it will be an adventure here as well. The girls are going to Mother's Day Out as normal, Wed. night church for Lindsey and dance on Thursday. So, they have a few down days as well as a normal, busy schedule around here. Mom and Dad are so excited and Lindsey couldn't be happier to have Honey and Grangrad coming to stay with her. This is a BIG turn from her over the past few months. I'm thankful. I want to be able to go and relax and know that they are having fun. I haven' t cried yet, but am on the verge. As I put Lindsey to bed and as I type this my eyes fill with tears, not taking away from my excitement to go, but I guess just in hoping that all willl go well for us on our trip as well as them here. I know they will be fine and have fun.
We are driving to Dallas tomorrow LATE, flying out EARLY to Cancun. Then be back home on Thursday! I hope it is a good amount of time to feel like we've been away, but also ready to see my girls!
Just when you think of us (and wish you were with us--ha ha!), say a quick prayer for us as we are apart! Thank you and there will be many pictures to share I am sure!
10.05.2007
Off to Mexico!
Posted by Sharon at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Go and have a great, guilt free time!! the girls will be safe and so glad to see you when you return. It is a much needed break for you and Ryan!!! Enjoy!!!!!
Post a Comment