At Puggles two weeks ago, Lindsey learned about how God made the flowers. So, they planted some seeds or a seed, I'm not sure. Anyway, being the opposite of a green thumb, I was very concerned on whether or not something might grow. When something was growing she was so excited. She asked to "watch it grow" so there she is watching it.
We put out our Joe the 'Scrow last week and Lindsey was so excited. We watered the flowers this morning and bought pumpkins today to put out by them. Lindsey had such a good time. She was smiling the whole time.
I tried to get the girls to look at me of course for a quick picture, but they wouldn't look at me, more interested in the pumpkin and flowers. Then as we were going in, Lindsey said, "Look at me, Mommy!" She was giving Joe a hug! She gets so excited to see Joe everyday! I love the life of a three year old.
10.01.2007
Lindsey Lee
Posted by Sharon at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I see you are having the same kind of fall weather we are having! Wearing shorts with the pumpkin and the scarecrow! I am ready for it to cool off a little, I think it is going to hit 90 this weekend here. I look forward to seeing those cancun pictures! I wish I was going, maybe one day I will get to go on a vacation again. Ha!
Post a Comment