5.23.2007

Sisters, crawling, boots and More!

Are these girls even sisters!? They are so different already! They both get so excited to see eachother each morning. I love that moment!
Courtney is now crawling all over the place. She found Lindsey's puzzles and this is her "playing" with them. This is one of those big puzzle pieces that has a big knob on it that she put in her mouth like a pacifier! She's done this a few times and it is so funny I had to capture her moment of fun!
Yesterday Lindsey found her boots in her closet and wanted to put them on! She thought they were great and of course so stylish!!!
My big girl! This was Lindsey before school yesterady and I just thought she looked like such a big girl! I love that she is growing up, but at the same time I realize how time is truely flying by and passing before our eyes! She is no longer even a toddler, but a little girl!

0 comments: