Today I had Courtney's picture made for her NINE months picture! I can't believe it! You can see it at www.legacyhousephotography.com Then find my name and the password is scogin8. She did very good today! I was pleased because her last session she wasn't happy at all. She was all smiles today though! We had a busy day. We were up in Bentonville for the day...taking Courtney's pictures, visiting Honey at her school, running a few errands and having dinner with Honey at Red Robin! Grangrad aka Grandad was playing his usual Thursday golf, so it was just the girls this time. We'll catch him next time for sure!
Ryan and I are camping tomorrow night and canoeing on Friday! Yes, I am camping and canoeing! We'll see if we survive this or not. Luckily it is supposed to be great weather and even on the cool side, praise the Lord!
I'll post pictures for sure!
5.17.2007
Pretty Darn Cute!
Posted by Sharon at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment