5.09.2007

Princess Lindsey!

Here is Princess Lindsey! She's showing me her "pretty flowers" that she's holding. Can't you see them?! She loves to put this on and play. The second she had it on today she "twirlled" around and lifted the skirt part up! You don't teach that!!! I love it! Courtney will probably hide dresses under her bed like my friend Martha did growing up. Oh well, we'll still love her!

This is my little artist! Her fine motor skills are unreal to me! I realize I'm not around a lot of 2 year olds, but she has started coloring in the lines. She can now make an "L" for Lindsey and a lower case I. We call it a line w/a polka dot! How cute is that! Her puzzles, colors and paints are her favorite things. We'll see how God is going to use this talent He's given her!
So proud!
How thankful I am for the talents God has given my children. My prayer is that I can guide them to use those things for him.

1 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

She is so precious! Such a girly girl. I am impressed with the skills!!! A little advanced I think from what I have seen...great job (on the girl and the blog).