5.11.2007

She's On The Move!

Courtney is crawling! YEAH! She's really getting around now. Saturday night she took 4 crawls. I told them at church on Sunday not to tell me if she crawled in there! :) Then on Monday she crawled to get something and that was all. Tuesday she crawled further to get things and then just today she started crawling to follow me. She still doesn't just take off after us or come to us immediately by any means. She also isn't that fast yet. I know it is coming though. She's ahead of Lindsey in this area. Lindsey didn't crawl until 10 months and didn't walk until 12. Courtney will be 9 months on the 23rd, so she's just a little ahead. She doesn't have any teeth. For a month now when she's fussy I blame it on maybe teeth, but I guess I shouldn't do that any more until I see some. She doesn't have any! That is very late. But, it is hereditary and I didn't have a tooth at 12 months. Lindsey had her first one come through when she was 7 months! They are such individuals at such an early age! Amazing!

I can't believe this year I'm a mother of 2 on Mother's Day! WOW! They are both such blessings and I'm so blessed to be able to have such sweet, loving, healthy girls! Praise the Lord!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my "mother friends!"

0 comments: