On Sunday morning, Lindsey was in her "very 2" mood and wouldn't take a picture with me. I didn't think about it later when we got home from church, so I have a picture with just Courtney on Mother's Day. Oh well, she needs a few like that, right?! Then after churc
h Ryan's mom, Bill and Kyle came down to visit. Kyle was so cute playing with Lindsey too! He's so great with kids! He was pretending to be asleep and then she would wake him up and she thought that was great! We had lunch and then just got to sit around and visit. Kyle proposed to his girlfriend (now fiance), Miah, on Saturday. She wasn't able to come since she had plans with her mom, but we are super excited about having her as part of our family! I'm excited to have a "sister" finally! Cynda and I were out numbered so it will be lots of fun to have Miah with us now. We really like her and couldn't be happier for Kyle! We love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment