10.01.2011

Wacky Wednesday

 Courtney's school had Wacky Wednesday and Courtney was all about it.  I helped her think of some funny things, bought the socks and she came up with the rest.  Her make up was a mess by the time school was over.  She was so excited to wear her wig and nose to school....

 However, she got really nervous and as we were walking into school she took the wig off.  It was so cute.  I tried my best to be a good mom and let her do what she wanted.  No, I'm lying.  I tired and begged and bribed her to leave it on and she still wouldn't. 

I'm so thankful for this school who does fun things in the middle of learning all at the same time.  I'm also thankful for a daughter who is fun and wants to participate in these fun things!  I pray she is never afraid to be different!

0 comments: