10.18.2011

Stomach Issues

 Lindsey had been having some stomach aches but not sick.  It seemed to be when she ate certain things.  It sounded a whole lot like reflux to me.  So I asked the doctor and he agreed.  She took some over the counter meds to help and then also had to go have a scan of her stomach done.  It was not a big deal, but it made me realize how thankful I need to be for my healthy girls!

She got a hospital id bracelet.  She thought that was cool.  Again...made me realize I'm glad this was our first experience with one of these.

 She had to drink some water and then eat some jello pudding.  In the pudding there was some "medicine" that would go in her stomach and we would see if it was reflux or not.

Then he taped her down because she had to lay still on her back for an hour.  Thankfully this was Lindsey and not Courtney.  Lindsey can lay still for an hour.  Courtney couldn't. :)



 There was a machine above her stomach, like an MRI (I don't know what it was).  Thankfully for that  hour she could play her iPod.  She was satisfied.  It wasn't the most fun, but we survived.
The results were normal and we were so glad.  She hasn't had any issues since and hopefully won't!

0 comments: