I'm so thankful that even though these girls don't see eachother that often, they are great friends! Courtney and Caroline are 2 peas in a pod for sure! It just worked out that Greenwood was out of school the day Caroline was having her party, so we got to go! Courtney was so excited. It was a princess tea party! Look at all the Snow White princesses!
Caroline, Courtney, (a girl I don't know)
They got to make a crown
Ryan even happened to be in Bentonville at a golf tournament, so he came over after he was finished! Oh the life of a girl daddy....
I absolutely love this picture of Caroline!
This one too...such a face!
There was a pinata that was lots of fun!
Look at Cole's natural baseball form. He is going to be a great athlete if he's anything like his mom and dad! Watch out Bentonville Tigers!
My BFF. Seriously. What would I do without her in my life. We haven't lived close for very much of our lives since high school, but we have experienced each other's lives though our phones! I'm so thankful for her! She will forever be part of my life. I'm so blessed to have a friend like Martha! We are going on a 20 year friendship that has had its ups and downs but thankfully mostly ups! (we won't talk about 7th grade or when she first started dating Willie....)
These 2...Lindsey and Cole are great friends. They took their iPods outside and were playing on them. Went down and sat on the rocks. It was so cute! I don't know if they are more like brother and sister or will date one day. But either way, I'm thankful they are friends!
We are thankful for the Cowgurs and their friendships! It is such a blessing!
Happy Birthday Caroline!
0 comments:
Post a Comment