I had ordered the most precious dress on etsy for Whitney to wear at her Mickey Mouse party. It was adorable. I was so excited. I ordered it in September. But, there was a mix up with the girl and she was not helpful and so we didn't have a cute dress. But...we did have cute Minnie ears and zebra pants. So, I must say she looked cute! (phone pic, a little blurry)
2 of Whitney's friends--Beau and Hayden--have birthdays with in a month of hers. So we moms decided to do a playdate birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Very casual, easy and laid back. So much fun! We did it on a Wednesday morning and had a few kids and moms over to our house. We wanted so badly to get a pic of the birthday kiddos. However, they were having NO part of it.
A few friends playing...
Beau, Dace, Mrs. Kim and Morgan
Dexter playing kitchen, but one of the only pics I got of him because he had to leave. Sweet Mischelle left the clinic, went to get Dex and came to the party on her lunch break. It was so thoughtful and I'm so thankful that she came and brought Dex!
Trying to blow the party favor...
Mickey cake...I had to print and cut out that Mickey to put on it. But, it turned out cute I think!
Morgan, Dace, Hayden, Whitney, Beau, Dex
Eating cupcakes...
Sweet momma friends I couldn't live without
Sherry, Kim and Erin
Is my baby girl really 2?! She's so sweet most of the time. It was a fun playdate and birthday party all in one! I'm so thankful for these sweet friends and their kiddos too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment